Barnes Roffe Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager to join one of their clients’ based in Shoreditch, London EC1V.
What is the role?
The position would suit someone who is comfortable working in a small team environment and has experience in this type of role.
Ideally someone who can take immediate responsibility for the finance function and provide sound financial support.
- Accounting (General Ledger)
- Accounts Payable
- Banking / Cash Handling
- Periodical Inventory analysis and evaluation
- Producing monthly P&L reports
- Preparing, administering and finalising annual accounts
- Administrate Fixed Asset register
- Support preparation of annual budgets
- Tax/VAT/Duties and fees handling
- Internal controlling including cost calculation and allocation
- Margin calculation and support pricing calculation
- Preparation and analysis of sales reports
- Will also be responsible for some HR and admin.
If you’re the ideal candidate, you’ll need to have:
- An accounting qualification
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar function
- Strong proficiency in Sage and MS Office
- Experience of working in the hospitality industry would be an advantage.
- Team Player
- Be proactive
- Strong communication skills
- Positive working attitude
This is a full-time role working Monday – Friday although extra hours are sometimes required to meet accounting deadlines.
If you feel you are the right person for this role, please apply today.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £45,000.00-£50,000.00 per year