Barnes Roffe Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Accounts Administrator to join one of their clients based in the outskirts of Wrotham, Kent.
What is the role?
- As a Senior Accounts Administrator, you will be responsible for the following: –
- Purchase Ledger
- Expenses, purchase invoices, credit cards
- Managing cashbook, postings & reconciliations.
- Monitoring the aged creditors analysis to identify overdue accounts.
- Reconciling supplier accounts.
- Query Resolution – Investigating and resolving all disputes.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers & internal departments.
- Prepare and process supplier payment runs.
- Providing regular reports on ‘problem accounts’.
- Escalating problems and exceptions to the relevant individuals.
- Holding weekly/monthly review meetings with Head of Finance.
- Assisting with sales ledger – processing invoices, issuing invoices to clients & electronic filing of invoices.
- Helping with month/quarter/year end duties.
- Maintaining financials on project management system.
- Producing reports where necessary.
- Assisting in-house accountant where necessary.
- Filing & ad-hoc duties.
If you’re the ideal candidate? You’ll need to have:
- Experience of SAGE software and MS Office software including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, confidence
- Teamwork & time management skills
- Able to prioritise and work unsupported
- Personnel management skills and knowledge of employment, company and taxation laws
- Commercial awareness
If you feel you are the right person for this role, please apply today.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£32,000.00 per year