R&D Tax Specialist – Practice
Salary £45,000 to £60,000 Basic plus commission
We are working with a highly regarded accountancy firm based in East London on their search for an R&D Tax Specialist.
Are you highly client-focused and a confident communicator? Are you looking to progress in your career and thrive on challenge? If so, then this may be the perfect job opportunity for you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and supervising the preparation of R&D tax credit claim reports and costings to relevant deadlines.
- Regular contact with clients to ensure they receive the highest service levels.
- Organising, planning, and managing all R&D assignments for the office.
- Supervising and supporting team members.
- Reporting directly to the client engagement partners and tax partners.
- Key contribution to practice development initiatives including networking events.
- Working within an existing team of managers and partners to further develop and support the growth of the firm.
- Experience with clients operating in a diverse range of industries.
You’ll need to:
- Have strong verbal, written and communication skills
- Have 2+ years’ experience within R&D
- Feel confident in dealing/meeting with clients face to face
- Have experience in completing and submitting SME & RDEC tax claims
This is an exceptional opportunity and generous salary working under a highly reputable name. Please get in touch as soon as possible to apply.