Mixed Tax Compliance Manager – Practice
Salary £50,000 to £70,000
Due to the continued growth in our Practice client base, we are looking for an ambitious Tax Compliance Manager.
This person will be working in the Tax team working closely with the Audit and Accounts teams and the firm’s general Partners.
Your duties will include:
- Review of corporation tax computations and LLP income tax computations prepared by the accounts/audit team for corporate clients in your portfolio.
- Preparation/review of: Personal tax returns, Forms P11D, ATED returns, Employment related securities returns and EMI scheme returns
- Managing the workflow and deadlines, from obtaining information internally and externally to ensuring the work is completed in an appropriate time scale.
- First point of contact for own portfolio of clients.
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients.
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries into personal and corporate tax returns.
- Training and supervision of junior team members.
- Involvement in management of the team.
- Preparation of invoices for clients.
- Preferably CTA fully qualified, however candidates with ATT/ACA/ACCA qualification who have been working in tax long term, or candidates qualified by experience will be considered.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT skills including confidence with using Word and Excel.
- Ability to build strong relationships with staff and clients
- Ability to work under pressure
- Looking for long term career enhancement and desire to train and undertake new experiences
- Knowledge of Caseware and Digita
Good to know:
- This opportunity is based in their East London offices
- You will be required to travel to clients’ offices if needed
- Working for a Top 50 accountancy firm
This is a great opportunity, please contact us to find out more.