We have partnered with a highly successful accounting firm in Kent that is looking for a recent Graduate to join the Audit division as an Audit Trainee, based in their Dartford office.
Key responsibilities will include:
- The role will involve the carrying out of audit duties for a broad range of medium to large, owner managed clients in a wide range of industries.
- A typical assignment will be on clients with turnover in excess of £10 million across a broad range of sectors.
Core skills required:
- 2:1 degree or above.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with staff and clients.
- An aptitude for teamwork and problem solving.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Looking for long term career enhancement and desire to train and undertake new experiences.
- A relevant Degree would be highly desirable (i.e Accounting and Finance)
- Be local to Dartford
Good to know:
- A fully-paid study package (ACA) will be provided including tuition at a leading London-based training provider, for first attempts at all exams.
- Individuals who have already commenced their study towards the ACA qualification within an accountancy practice will be considered, as well as those with no previous experience.