Barnes Roffe Recruitment has partnered with a highly regarded business that provides quality training courses across various industries, whilst also acting as an Awarding Body within the Building Services sector through an approved centre network up and down the UK.
They are looking for a Finance Manager to join their team – someone who is dynamic and keen to grow with their business, playing an important part in their expansion. You will be responsible for a small but growing accounts team.
- Management of financial operations and bookkeeping including accounts payable, sales invoicing, VAT returns, monthly accounts preparation and reporting.
- Take responsibility for credit control function and invoice chasing through the accounts and customer service teams
- Management of payroll, budgeting and forecasting, cashflow, and reviewing operating costs.
- Provide support to the Directors as required, requested and directed.
- Providing insights on the financial health of the organisation.
- Working with the Directors to produce forecasts and budgets to allow the ongoing expansion and financial success of the businesses.
- Ensuring the business meets all its statutory and compliance obligations, including statutory accounting and tax issues.
- Monitoring relationships with external contacts such as accountants, solicitors and HM Revenue & Customs.
- Experience working as a Finance Manager role at an Owner Manager Business is a strong advantage.
- Experience using Sage is essential.
- Qualified or Part Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA Accountant.
- Great attention to detail, able to produce written and numerical reports.
- Strong IT skills with experience of Microsoft Office including Excel.
- Strong oral and written communication.
- High degree of flexibility and able to adapt quickly.
- A proactive and energetic personality able to operate at a senior level.
Please get in touch with one of our Consultants at Barnes Roffe Recruitment if you would like to have a discreet and confidential conversation about this opportunity.