Company Secretarial Administrator
Competitive salary package
This is an exciting time for the right professional with a strong commitment to join a successful business. This prestigious opportunity will be suited to a Company Secretary professional who is looking to progress and who thrives in challenge.
- Advising clients and colleagues on company compliance and company law matters.
- Working directly with the partners on client corporate transactions, including drafting board minutes, resolutions, Companies House forms, and filing documents. This will include liaising directly with clients.
- Managing the preparation and filing of annual compliance requirements.
- Managing the preparation and filing of ad-hoc compliance requirements such as changes of details at Companies House and share transfers/share issues.
- Overseeing the preparation of dividend paperwork.
- Maintaining our clients’ electronic statutory records.
- Ensuring all filing deadlines are met.
- Contributing to development of the Company Secretarial team structure, systems and processes.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Previous experience as a Company Secretary in an Accountancy firm is highly preferred
- You should ideally have dealt with a range of corporate transactions (demergers, acquisitions, sales, reconstructions, reorganisations etc.)
- Confident knowledge of the relevant aspects of company law and corporate transactions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong IT skills (Excel, outlook, digita and others)