Barnes Roffe Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Company Accountant to join a business near Greenford.
The successful candidate will take ownership and responsibility of a small finance team.
You’ll be joining our close-knit, young, sociable and vibrant organisation where you will receive great exposure, responsibility and support.
• Management of financial operations and bookkeeping including accounts payable, sales invoicing, VAT returns, monthly accounts preparation and reporting.
• Take responsibility for credit control function and invoice chasing.
• Management of payroll (outsourced), budgeting and forecasting, reviewing operating costs.
• Implement administrative structure and maintain processes.
• Provide support to the Directors as required.
• Act as the go to person.
• Bookkeeping and office management experience.
• Qualified through experience bookkeeper / AAT qualified, or Part Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA accountant.
• Great attention to detail, able to produce written and numerical reports.
• Strong IT skills with experience of Microsoft Office including Excel, Apple and Sage.
• Strong oral and written communication.
• High degree of flexibility and able to adapt quickly.
• A proactive and energetic personality.
• Can do attitude and team player.
• Anticipate needs before they arise.
If you match the above profile and this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV now for immediate consideration