Audit Senior – Practice
Due to the continued growth in our Audit client base, we are looking for an ambitious individual who has already established experience within auditing and is looking to develop this area further.
The role will involve the carrying out of audit duties for a broad range of small, medium & large, owner managed clients in a wide range of industries.
Your duties will include:
- To lead a team in undertaking audit assignments
- Obtain background data for audit planning
- Prepare & review financial statements
- Prepare CT computations
- Draft Management letters and reports
- Ensure time budgets are maintained
- Maintain client confidentiality and professional relationships
- Liaise with other departments in order to efficiently and effectively complete jobs
- Be a team player and actively partake in technical training sessions
- ACA or ACCA fully qualified
- At least 3 years’ post qualified experience within a multi-partner practice with at least 50% audit exposure
- Technically strong with a good knowledge of accounting (particularly FRS102 and 1A) and auditing standards
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with staff and clients
- Ability to work under pressure
- Looking for long term career enhancement and desire to train and undertake new experiences
- Knowledge of Caseware and Digita is preferred
This is a great opportunity, please contact us to find out more. The position offers fantastic chance to join a dynamic team supported by an intensive training and development program with great development opportunities.