Audit & Accounts Manager – Practice
We are looking for an Audit & Accounts Manager who is looking to develop their skillset and join our passionate, close-knit accountancy firm in East London.
You will take responsibility of a large portfolio of clients with diverse and exciting requirements who have come to expect a gold-star service. You will be tasked with a key role in developing and executing assignments successfully whilst managing, supervising and reviewing the work of a team of professional staff, providing support and encouragement.
Your duties will include:
- A varied mix of assignments including audit, accounting and corporate tax
- Regular contact with clients to ensure they receive the highest service levels
- Organising, planning and managing all audit and accounting assignments for the portfolio
- Supervising and supporting team members
- Reporting directly to the client engagement partner
- Involvement in strategic business planning for clients, including tax planning and corporate finance
- Key contribution to practice development initiatives including networking events
- Working within an existing team of managers and partners to further develop and support the growth of the firm
- A portfolio of clients with varying corporate structures operating in a diverse range of industries
- ACA or ACCA fully qualified
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with staff and clients
- Ability to work under pressure
- Mixed background in audit, accounting and corporate taxation
- Managerial experience
This is a great opportunity, please contact us to find out more.