Advisory Manager – Mixed Tax
Competitive salary and package
Our Client is a top 50 Accountancy firm that is looking for a highly motivated Mixed Tax Advisory Manager to join their strong team.
They serve a diverse client base in a range of industries, providing various services including the full range of taxation compliance and advisory.
- Tax planning on projects, including drafting advice letters and reports.
- Researching technical tax areas and reporting to the partners.
- Liaising directly with clients to manage advisory projects.
- Delegating preparation of transaction documents to team members and review of the documents.
- Support with technical responses to HMRC enquiries.
- Taking a leading role in the advisory team and the management of work among the team, ensuring work is completed in an appropriate time scale.
- Participation in the critical on-going review of tax systems.
- Be involved in a wider variety of advisory projects such as corporate restructuring. IHT planning, property, sales/acquisitions, trusts, offshore and more
- Client facing role so an individual with people skills
- Strong technical knowledge across all areas of tax is essential
- Relevant qualification i.e. CTA is essential
- Practice experience is highly desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT skills
Good to know:
- Remote role but required to attend occasional meetings at the London office
- Our client is an equal opportunities employer
- This will be working within the Tax team – circa 20 people, headed by 3 partners and 2 other Advisory Managers
A competitive salary and package is on offer, depending on experience. Please contact Adam or Victoria from Barnes Roffe Recruitment for further details.