As the Accounts Payable Assistant, you will be providing financial administration support to the finance department. Your duties will include but are not limited to, performing AP related administrative and financial processes.
My client is a very well-established business based in Watford, looking for a new Accounts Payable Assistant to join the team.
As the Accounts Payable Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
· Posting & allocating purchases to supplier accounts.
· Posting payments to the cashbooks.
· Creating cheques and BACs payments to suppliers.
· Reconciling Barclaycard credit card expense receipts.
· Checking PHH (company vehicle fuel cards) to employee accounts.
· Liaising with Credit Control on any payments due to sales customers.
· Regular bank reconciliations (shared responsibility with AR).
· Matching purchase order stock receipts to supplier invoices.
· Liaising with credit controls stock for any discrepancies on stock receipts.
· Assisting in preparation of yearly P11Ds for staff.
To be successful in your application for Accounts Payable Assistant, you should have:
· Experience working in a similar role
· Ability to work independently.
· Adept at building relationships.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
· Highly numerate with strong communications skills.
· Demonstrate analytical problem-solving skills.
· Ability to prioritise and work under a tight schedule.
· Can self-motivate and work in a team.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, please apply to this advert today.
Barnes Roffe Recruitment are an Equal Opportunities employer.